Here at LanguageDaily.com, we want to make your time spent on the Site the best Internet experience that we can. We recognize the importance of your privacy and strive to keep as little information about you and your activities on our site as possible. If you are a regular visitor to our site:
1. LanguageDaily.com's servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
3. We track and store all searches in our system. All of your searches in our system are 100% anonymous. We do not connect a search with a specific person.
4. We display on our Site anonymous searches made by our users. These searches may be shown in compilations of most popular search terms, terms similar to what you are looking for, and history of anonymous searches made by Site users.
5. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
If you sign up for a user account when such account is available through the Site:
1. LanguageDaily.com collects personal information when you register for a LanguageDaily.com user account or otherwise voluntarily provide such information
2. We keep your email address on file
3. We do not share your email address with anyone
4. We do not contact you via your email address unless you have requested that we contact you
5. We keep your password on an encrypted file that we do not have the ability to read
1. We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
2. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve LanguageDaily.com technologies and services.
3. We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of LanguageDaily.com.
4. We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.